Well it is official, I just finished my first release for S#arp Architecture. While this is only a beta release, it does contain some big upgrades and we are hoping to get any bugs handled quickly so that we can get the RTM release completed. This will be a short post, with a more detailed posts coming in the next few days.
A big thanks goes out to Billy McCafferty, Michael Aird, Hoang Tang, and everyone else that had a say in this release.
- Built on top of ASP.NET MVC 2 RTM release
- Use of built in areas to replace the original home grown ones
- Updated ModelBinders
- Jquery updated to 1.4.2
- Addition of 'Enterprise' CRUD generation based on Application Services and CQS
- Addition of Database project to go along with above
- Updated NHibernate to 188.8.131.52
- Updated Fluent NHibernate to 184.108.40.2069
- Updated Castle
- Core - 1.2
- Dynamic Proxy - 2.2
- MicroKernel - 2.1
- Windsor - 2.1
- various bug fixes
This is a BETA release, there might be issues, so use at your own risk. It is stable, but is missing a few other bug fixes / enhancements. At this time there is no direct upgrade path. As the release becomes finalized, instructions will be posted.